Cushman & Wakefield has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of a 20’ wide, 6-story mixed-use building located at 713 Madison Avenue in the Upper East Side. The property is located on the east side of the luxury Madison Avenue retail corridor between 63rd and 64th Streets. The property offers 3,333 square feet of retail space on the ground and second floor combined, 3,097 square feet of office space on the third and fourth floors combined and 2,637 square feet in one residential apartment on the two floors above.
• 9,066 gross SF (above grade)
• Delivered vacant
• Double-height retail frontage
• Located on one of Madison Avenue’s strongest luxury blocks
• Presently occupied by Longchamp
• Brand new elevator, floors and windows in totally re-constructed building
• All new M/E/P and security systems